Who uses this Settings Manager?
Beginning with Flash Player 10.3, the Local Settings Manager supersedes this Online Settings Manager for managing global settings on Windows, Mac, and Linux computers. The Local Settings Manager can be accessed in the Control Panel on Windows and in System Preferences on Mac. Users of other operating systems and earlier versions of Flash Player can continue to use the Online Settings Manager described here.
To access the local Flash Player Settings Manager that is native to your operating system:
- Windows: click Start > Settings > Control Panel > Flash Player
- Macintosh: System Preferences (under Other) click Flash Player
- Linux Gnome: System > Preferences > Adobe Flash Player
- Linux KDE: System Settings > Adobe Flash Player
To access Help for the local Settings Manager, click any of the individual Learn more…. links on the Settings Manager tabs, or click any of these links:
|Camera and Mic||http://adobe.com/go/flash-player-settings-camera-and-mic|
Adobe is committed to providing you with options to control SWF or FLV content and applications that run in Adobe Flash Player. The Flash Player Settings Manager lets you manage global privacy settings, storage settings, and security settings, by using the following panels:
- To specify whether websites must ask your permission before using your camera or microphone, you use the Global Privacy Settings panel.
- To specify the amount of disk space that websites you haven’t yet visited can use to store information on your computer, or to prevent websites you haven’t yet visited from storing information on your computer, you use the Global Storage Settings panel.
- To view or change your security settings, you use the Global Security Settings panel.
- To specify if and how often Flash Player should check for updated versions, you use the Global Notifications Settings panel.
- To view or change the privacy settings for websites you have already visited, you use the Website Privacy Settings panel.
- To view or change the storage settings for websites you have already visited, or to delete information that any or all websites have already stored on your computer, you use the Website Storage Settings panel.
- To view or change protected media settings, you use the Protected Content Playback Settings panel.
- To view or change peer-assisted networking settings, you use the Peer-Assisted Networking panel.
How do I get to the Settings Manager?
The Settings Manager is a special control panel that runs on your local computer but is displayed within and accessed from the Adobe website. Adobe does not have access to the settings that you see in the Settings Manager or to personal information on your computer.
Click the links below to open the specific Settings Manager panel that you want. The Settings Manager that you see on the page is not an image; it is the actual Settings Manager. To change your settings, click the tabs to see different panels, and then click the options in…
CHECK OUT THE FREE APP BELOW